Monday, September 12, 2005

New Elbow tracks


I know, I know. I’ve been pushing Elbow’s new album, Leaders of the Free World, for the past few weeks. But having listened to a stream of the record, I’m even more convinced now that it will make its way to my favorites of 2005. (I must make a correction: Release in the UK is Tuesday; release in the U.S. is Sept. 27. Sigh. Anyone in the UK wanna hook me up? Would also love Cast of Thousands on vinyl, too.)
I took the liberty of ripping the streams (using Audio Hijack) to make a couple of mp3s for you, my loyal readers. Station Approach already has nudged a permanent spot into my brain; you’ll understand once you feel the buildup near the three-minute mark of the song.

Elbow | Station Approach
Elbow | Picky Bastard

No comments:

Post a Comment